With the right plan and the right discipline, you can get seriously shredded in no time. This video will not only provide all the information that you may need for your diet and exercise plans but also help you understand how chiropractic doctors can help you by giving you the right type of advice and support that will help you reach your goal easily.
The following exercises are excellent for toning your butt. As you do them, pay attention to form because the quality of an exercise is much more important than the number of reps.
1. Hip-Lift Progression
This is a great way of alleviating tension in your lower back while working your butt. It is recommended to use a pillow to cushion the tailbone.
- Lie down on your back.
- Place your arms by your sides, bend your knees, and keep your feet on the floor.
- Lift your hips towards the ceiling.
- Hold to the count of one, and then lower your hips again.
- Repeat this exercise for 60 seconds and make sure that you squeeze your glutes and your hamstrings during each lift of the hips.
Note: Do not over arch your spine on the hip lift.
2. Toe Taps
This exercise works the lower part of your butt.
- Lie down on the floor.
- Place your arms by your sides.
- Lift your feet up until your knees are at a 90° angle and your thighs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Lower one of your feet and tap the floor with your toes.
- Repeat the exercise with your other foot.
- Do this for one consecutive minute.
3. Single-Leg Front Raises
This exercise improves your balance, stretches your thighs, and tightens the glutes.
- Stand up and place your feet a hip width apart.
- Grip a 5lb dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your right leg and lift it three inches above the floor.
- Extend both of your arms in front of you: keep them at the same height as your chest and ensure that your palms are facing down.
- Make sure that your arms remain straight as you raise one arm above your head, hold it there for three counts, and bring it back to your chest level.
- Repeat the exercise four times per arm.
- Then, repeat the exercise with your left leg.
- Do 8 reps per leg.
4. Squat With Kick-Back
This exercise will tone your quads and butt muscles.
- Stand up, keeping your legs as wide apart as your shoulders.
- Perform a squat and move your fists close to your chin.
- Next, lift your left leg up straight behind you.
- At the same time, extend both arms forward.
- Repeat the squat.
- Repeat the exercise with your right leg.
- Keep switching sides for one minute.
5. Warrior III
This yoga pose not only works the butt muscles, but also tones the legs and works the core.
- Stand with feet together.
- Lift the left leg with a pointed toe and place your body weight on the right leg.
- As you lift your leg, drop your head and torso so they form a straight line (horizontally) from head to toe, while keeping the arms at your sides.
- Keep the back as straight as possible, and align the left thigh, hip, and toes.
- Keep looking down and hold the position for 5 breaths.
- Slowly return to standing.
Note: The perfect posture for this pose will literally turn your body into a “T”
6. Dumbbell Squats
These squats work your lower back, thighs, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
- Keep your feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold dumbbells weighing between 8 and 10 lbs in your hands, by your thighs.
- Squat and ensure that your weight remains above your heels.
- Squeeze your glutes and go back to the start position.
- Repeat 20 times.
Plies are simple and very effective for toning your butt.
- Stand with your feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing outwards. Stretch your arms out straight in front of you and squat as low as possible without letting your knees go past your toes.
- Hold for 40 seconds.
- Go back to the start position.
- Repeat 20 times.
Lunges really stretch your glutes. Practice this move slowly to perfect form.
- Stand with your feet together.
- Place your hands on your hips.
- Lunge forward using your right leg.
- While you are doing this, ensure that your front knee is bent at 90° and that it aligns with your ankle.
- Repeat 20 times.
9. Clam Dig With Spin
This exercise tones your butt, obliques and shoulders.
- Lie on your right side and rest your head in your right palm.
- Bend your knees in front of you at a 45° angle.
- Using your left hand, hold a dumbbell weighing between 5 and 8 lbs.
- Rest your left elbow on your left side.
- Lift your left leg and your left arm towards the ceiling, at an angle of about 90°.
- Keep your hips steady and do not dig into your side with your elbow.
- Hold the position for 2 seconds at least.
- Go back to the start position and repeat.
Repeat 10 times per side.
The most important thing to take into account to improve your total health is your nutrition. Chiropractic will definitely help in your general structure then keep you balanced, but nutrition will also help you fight weariness and keep you going throughout the day. There are tons of individuals who are stressed out there today that they don’t think that they are not receiving the proper vitamins and minerals in the body. Not only that but the right kinds of nutrition and nutrients can even help you get a good night’s sleep.
There are lots of countries around the world who promote nap in the daytime so that they can keep going for longer time periods. Here in the USA, we aren’t as accelerating as many other countries when it comes to that. The fact is, it has become such a trouble with 568-hour energy beverages that individuals are getting to be a world of working zombies. Often, it is much wiser to consume a tea like a chamomile to calm your nerves and minimize the effect of caffeine intake on an already overstimulated body.
Through nutrition, there are lots of methods for us to live a more balanced life and be productive. Now, caffeine isn’t specifically a bad thing, once you learn the way to handle and use it properly. Caffeine can help boost your mood as well as help you with your memory and other things connected with the use of your brain. It has been suggested as well that caffeine might even aid in reducing the chance of liver cancer. The flipside however of caffeine is it may cause much more stress for those who are prone to anxiety. Yet another negative side effect of caffeine is it also can cause arrhythmia and sometimes serious anxiety attacks. So think about drinking it in moderation.
There are other ways to improve your body’s dietary consumption. That comprises having some kinds of food each day that improve your vitality. It’s been mentioned that ginseng is one of those food items that can boost your energy without increasing anxiety. Furthermore, things such as pomegranate extract or certain fruit drinks can be more invigorating to your body. Just don’t get too accustomed to getting an excessive amount of sugar in your body at one time.
Last but not least nutrition may also be supplemented by exercise. By moving your body regularly, for instance, standing up and stretching if you’re sitting too long at a desk. This can help increase the oxygen flow through your body to energize your brain. Remember that there are a number of ways to improve your body energy level. And, they are simple to put into action and some are absolutely free.